Rail Infrastructure Worker Level 4
Back to search results
- Transport Operations & Logistics
- Work type
- Permanent - Full Time
- Job no.
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female and Indigenous Australian applicants to apply.
- Permanent Position
- Work for Australia’s largest rail freight operator
- Excellent career progression opportunities
About the role:
Our Network Business Unit currently has a permanent full-time opportunity for a RIW Level 4 to join our Emerald team. As part of the Infrastructure Maintenance team, you will primarily be responsible for leading a team performing track infrastructure maintenance duties, machinery operation and record keeping.
About the Role:
- Facilitate and contribute to our Zeroharm safety and environmental performance targets through active participation in safe working behaviours
- Undertake infrastructure track maintenance to specified plans
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and the development of new work practices
- Report on actual work performed against the scheduled work program
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Certificate IV - Rail Infrastructure
- HR Licence - (mandatory) - or be able to achieve HR/HC licence within 3 months
- Civil Machinery tickets – LR LL LS - (preferred)
- Previous employment history within the Rail industry
- Ability to work away from home on a variable roster
- Sound computer, documentation and record keeping skills
Aurizon is a top-100 ASX-listed company and Australia's largest rail freight operator. Each day we transport coal, iron ore and other minerals as well as agricultural and general freight across the nation. We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee, be they male or female, blue collar or white collar, and allows them to build better careers as they help us build a better company.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and ATSI mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Business needs)
- A diverse work environment that wins awards for gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity
Safety: Safety of ourselves and others is our number one priority. Safety is at the core of everything we do as we commit to ZEROHARM.
People: Diversity strengthens our capability. Our energy, courage and passion motivate us to create extraordinary outcomes.
Integrity: We are honest, fair and conduct business with the highest ethical standards. We are respectful in all of our dealings.
Customer: Customers are at the heart of our business. We consistently deliver what we promise.
Excellence: We create value through collaboration, and innovation. Our hallmarks are clear accountability, continuous improvement.
For more information regarding this vacancy, contact Luke Ingham on 07 4943 4024
Apply now Refer a friend