Back to search results
- Trade & Services
- Work type
- Permanent - Full Time
- Job no.
Remuneration: Attractive salary package offered
- Opportunity to drive change and make a difference as part of a Top 50 ASX listed organisation
- Excellent team culture
- 9 day fortnight rotation
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female and Indigenous Australian applicants to apply.
About the role:
As a Systems Maintainer with Aurizon, you will successfully carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of all mechanical signalling equipment. You will maintain all records and associated documentation relating to asset conditioning, maintenance programs and corrective/fault systems as well as implementing work procedures in pursuit of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Installation and maintenance of mechanical signalling equipment
- Maintenance and repairs of standby generator plants in accordance with predefined work programs
- Document and records management relating to asset condition
- Progress implementation of work procedures in pursuit of assuring continuous quality improvement
The ideal candidate will possess the below qualifications / skills and on the job experience:
- Hold a Cert III Mechanical (Rail Signalling)
- Substantial skill in the installation and maintenance of mechanical signalling equipment
- Have a comprehensive level of skill in trouble shooting, fault rectification, minor repairs and the carrying out of preventative maintenance procedures on various equipment
Aurizon is a top-50 ASX-listed company and Australia’s largest rail freight operator. Each day we transport coal, iron ore and other minerals as well as agricultural and general freight across the nation. We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee, be they male or female, blue collar or white collar, and allows them to build better careers as they help us build a better company.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and ATSI mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Business needs)
- A diverse work environment that wins awards for gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity
Safety: Safety of ourselves and others is our number one priority. Safety is at the core of everything we do as we commit to ZEROHARM.
People: Diversity strengthens our capability. Our energy, courage and passion motivate us to create extraordinary outcomes.
Integrity: We are honest, fair and conduct business with the highest ethical standards. We are respectful in all of our dealings.
Customer: Customers are at the heart of our business. We consistently deliver what we promise.
Excellence: We create value through collaboration, and innovation. Our hallmarks are clear accountability, continuous improvement.
For more information regarding this vacancy, contact Luke Ingham on 07 4943 4024
Apply now Refer a friend