Back to search results
- Consulting / Strategy
- Work type
- Permanent - Full Time
- Job no.
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
About the role:
The role requires you to develop, implement and maintain systems for planning, monitoring, controlling and reporting the progress and performance of projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the implementation and management of systems.
- Liaise with and support the Project Schedulers, Project Managers, Product Managers, clients and their representatives.
- Maintain the time and resource schedules for individual projects, programs and the overall Project Delivery portfolios
- Advise Project and Program Managers of time scheduling and resourcing issues, monitor performance and advise of resource conflicts and issues.
- Maintain an accurate database on the forecast commissioning dates and key milestones of all projects.
- Monitor, record and report on project performance by comparing actuals against planned criteria.
- Produce regular reports, advice and feedback to Project Delivery Management, Network Management and clients on the requirements to meet the enterprise works portfolio.
- Generate performance indicators on the effectiveness of the project management processes in meeting the planned commitments.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Business Management or equivalent.
- Ability to be able to pick up tasks quickly and management multiple variables at any given time.
- High level of skill in the planning and scheduling of large multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects in an environment where requirements are conflicting, incomplete or changing.
- Experience in analysing complex project planning issues and inter-relationships between projects.
- Extensive knowledge in the use of project management scheduling tools in particular Primavera P3 and Microsoft Project.
- High level of interpersonal, negotiation, oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of project management principles.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment that values gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Subject to business needs)
Safety: We have a relentless focus to ZEROHarm.
People: We seek diverse perspectives.
Integrity: We have the courage to do the right thing.
Customer: We strive to be the first choice for our customers.
Excellence: We set and achieve ambitious goals.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Tyson on 0730191199
Apply now Refer a friend