Back to search results
- Information Technology
- Work type
- Permanent - Full Time
- Job no.
Remuneration: Attractive salary on offer
- Opportunity to make a difference as part of a Top 100 ASX listed organisation
- Excellent team culture
- Full time, permanent position
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
We are currently seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to support the system administration, maintenance and user support for operational information systems ensuring the integrity, optimum performance and maximum utilisation of managed operational information systems.
About the role:
- Support Operational Information Systems with administration and maintenance, ensuring the integrity, optimum performance and maximum utilisation
- Administrate the resolution of complex system administration and user support issues ensuring timely and effective implementation
- Liaise with external vendors, system users and stakeholders ensuring customer stakeholder and administration needs
- Assist with the development and implementation of processes and specifications relating to the administration and support of Operational Information Systems
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the Operational Information Systems
- 2-3 years’ experience in systems administration
- High level of skill and experience in custom business applications (e.g Vizirail, Movement Planner)
- High level of conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Substantial level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication and relationship management skills to deliver timely customer focussed outcomes
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a team as well as supporting and coaching others
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment that values gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Subject to business needs)
Safety: We have a relentless focus to ZEROHarm.
People: We seek diverse perspectives.
Integrity: We have the courage to do the right thing.
Customer: We strive to be the first choice for our customers.
Excellence: We set and achieve ambitious goals.
For more information, please contact Jane Horley on 07 3019 1083
Apply now Refer a friend