Quality Compliance Officer
Location: Flexiable ( Mackay, Rockhampton, Brisbane)
Remuneration: Attractive Salary
- Opportunity to drive change and make a difference as part of a Top 50 ASX listed organisation
- Access to Employee Benefits
- Excellent team culture
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
About the role:
As a Quality Compliance Officer with Aurizon, you will be responsible for monitoring the quality of operations, systems and processes to ensure compliance with relevant legislative frameworks and enterprise standards. Your previous experience with the management, development and implementation of procedures to support the continuous improvement of administration and quality systems will play a pivotal part in succeeding in this role.
The ideal candidate will possess the below skills and on the job experience:
- Demonstrate previous experience developing and implementing a quality framework and driving compliance with the framework.
- Display comprehensive knowledge of principles and practices of quality management, quality assurance and risk management.
- Have a high level of conceptual, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge regarding the impacts of relevant legislative frameworks.
- Impeccable oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exhibit skill in group processes, presentations and
- Proficient with quality management systems
- Have a high level of attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to travel when required to complete site based audits
Please note you will also need to successfully complete psychomotor testing and pass a medical and background checks and will be required to obtain a Construction Industry White Card and SARC.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment that values gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Subject to business needs)
To learn about us and our company values, visit www.aurizon.com.au
Safety: We have a relentless focus to ZEROHarm.
People: We seek diverse perspectives.
Integrity: We have the courage to do the right thing.
Customer: We strive to be the first choice for our customers.
Excellence: We set and achieve ambitious goals.
For more information, please contact Emma Skillen on 0406 702 319