Back to search results
- Trade & Services, Transport Operations & Logistics
- Work type
- Permanent - Full Time
- Job no.
Remuneration: Attractive salary package
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female and Indigenous Australian applicants to apply.
About the role:
As a Signalling Electrician with Aurizon, you will carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of all signalling equipment and report on the performance of the signalling asset to ensure safe and effective operations.
- Be able to interpret technical instructions and drawings
- have sound knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and instructions including the Workplace health and safety act
- Progress the implementation and application of work procedures in pursuit of ensuring continuous quality improvement
- Boast personal integrity/authenticity by modelling professionalism and ethical behaviours through the management of internal and external customers.
The ideal candidate will possess the below qualifications:
- Hold an Electrical Trade Qualification including a QLD Electrical Licence
- Have a Cert IV in Electrical (Rail Signalling) - Preferred
- Hold a valid Open Class driver's licence
Aurizon is a top-50 ASX-listed company and Australia’s largest rail freight operator. Each day we transport coal, iron ore and other minerals as well as agricultural and general freight across the nation. We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee, be they male or female, blue collar or white collar, and allows them to build better careers as they help us build a better company.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and ATSI mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Business needs)
- A diverse work environment that wins awards for gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity
Safety: Safety of ourselves and others is our number one priority. Safety is at the core of everything we do as we commit to ZEROHARM.
People: Diversity strengthens our capability. Our energy, courage and passion motivate us to create extraordinary outcomes.
Integrity: We are honest, fair and conduct business with the highest ethical standards. We are respectful in all of our dealings.
Customer: Customers are at the heart of our business. We consistently deliver what we promise.
Excellence: We create value through collaboration, and innovation. Our hallmarks are clear accountability, continuous improvement.
Apply now Refer a friend