Remuneration: $135k - $150k package
- Attractive 8:6 roster
- Enjoy a Work/Life balance
- Development & Career Advancement Opportunities
About the role:
Aurizon currently has an opportunity for a Signalling Electrician to join our team in Moranbah.
Reporting to the Supervisor Maintenance & Response, you will carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of all signalling equipment throughout our Central Queensland Coal Network
- Perform installations, maintenance & repairs for signalling equipment and related components
- Repair & adjust mechanical signalling equipment
- Be able to interpret technical instructions and drawings
- Maintain records & documentation relating to asset condition, maintenance programs & costing systems
- Provide reports on work completions & equipment performance against work schedules
- Have sound knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and instructions
- Identify areas for continuous improvement to systems and processes
The ideal candidate will possess the below qualifications:
- Cert IV in Rail Signalling (mandatory)
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- QLD Electrical Licence (or transferrable state licence)
- Valid Open Class driver's licence
You will work an attractive 8 days on 6 days off roster, day shift (approx. 0600 – 1615hrs) with some call out hours required. Centrally located to coastal towns of Mackay, Whitsundays, Townsville and Rockhampton
In return, you will receive an attractive salary package of approx. $135k - $150k (inc super), dependent on experience. Relocation assistance may also be available for those not living locally.
Our Moranbah depot has a great team environment where you will be part of a small team of 8. Development opportunities and career advancement are also available for the right candidate.
Other benefits include but are not limited to:
- Salary sacrificing benefits
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Business needs)
Aurizon is a top-50 ASX-listed company and Australia’s largest rail freight operator. Each day we transport coal, iron ore and other minerals as well as agricultural and general freight across the nation. We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee, be they male or female, blue collar or white collar, and allows them to build better careers as they help us build a better company.
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage Female and Indigenous Australian applicants to apply.
For more information, please contact Luke on 07 4943 4024