Adult Education Site Coordinator
Job no: 493740
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Monroe, LA
Categories: Adult Education
College: Louisiana Delta Community College
Department: Adult Education
Type of Appointment: Unclassified - Administrative/Staff
Duties and Responsibilities: • Responsible for monitoring student behavior and providing early interventions to prevent violations of the Student Code of Conduct
• Manage incident reports and lead student disciplinary process
• Collaborate with the Director of Adult Education on the development of procedures and implementation of activities meant to improve student attendance and retention
• Develop operational policies and procedures for the program area (coaching and student services) that are student- centered and consistent with mandated requirements.
• Coordinate all coaching services that are accessible by all students, both in person and via distance and online learning
• Maintain accurate records in the student database for tracking and reporting purposes, including academic, personal, and service information to support program development
• Increase student engagement, decrease attrition, and increase HiSet completion through success coaching
• Create processes to collect student feedback about their program experience and use data to drive future decision-making processes
• Serve as liaison between the program and the college for student transitional purposes
• Refer students to various campus departments for information and assistance regarding campus services
Required Education: • Bachelor’s degree, or
• Five years' experience working with behavioral and disciplinary issues dealing with youth and adults, preferably in a school or law enforcement setting.
• Minimum three years of related experience in Adult Education or related field
Passing pre-employment criminal background screen is required as a condition of employment.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend