Relief Learning Facilitator
Job no: 492507
Work type: Faculty Full-Time
Location: SLCC – Abbeville, SLCC – Crowley, SLCC – Franklin, SLCC – Lafayette, SLCC – Morgan City, SLCC – New Iberia, SLCC – Opelousas, SLCC – St. Martinville, SLCC – Ville Platte
Categories: WorkReady U
Department: Academic & Student Affairs
Sub department: Academic Initiatives
Type of Appointment:
Salary: 44,973.13 - 56,052.85
Duties and Responsibilities:
Teaching and Instructional Activities (75%)
Preparation of Course Materials
• Responsible for developing lesson plans based on student data and learning plans
• Align lesson plans to the College and Career Readiness Standards in accordance with all required policies, procedures and assessments.
• Provide academic differentiated instruction ensuring high quality delivery of instruction within the classroom.
• Create a learning environment in which all students are treated equitably and with respect.
• Use formal and informal means of assessment to check for student understanding and mastery of content.
• Display a professional demeanor and use a professional tone and language.
Student Performance Evaluation
• Correspond with students as needed in a timely manner.
• Provide timely and constructive feedback to students.
Additional Duties (25%)
• Responsible for accurately maintaining required student records and attendance.
• Attend and participate in professional development and re-deliver when necessary.
• Clearly communicate pertinent information, policies and procedures to and from the site team per SLCC WRU administration if and when applicable.
• Ensure all incidents are reported to supervisor and are recorded on incident report form along with other required documentation. Other job duties as assigned.
Predictable and reliable Attendance is required in order to provide consistency and continuity of
educational services. Must be willing to travel.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
Required Experience: Willingness to become WRU certified within one year of employment
Required Licenses or Certifications: An active, unencumbered driver's license
Preferred Education: Teaching license or Master’s preferred. WorkReady U Certification preferred.
Preferred Experience: Minimum of one year of teaching in adult education
Passing pre-employment criminal background screen is required as a condition of employment.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend