Director, Work-Based Learning Center
Student, Part-Time, Non-Benefited
Posted Pay Range:
$13.00 or $14.00 per hour
The College of Western Idaho (CWI) is committed to empowering students to succeed by providing affordable and accessible education to advance the local and global workforce.
Offering premier programs and degrees that make a difference, CWI remains a top choice for higher education in the Treasure Valley. Empowering the community one student at a time, CWI moves fearlessly forward paving the way to bold new futures with flexible options, exceptional tuition value, and support every step of the way.
Visit cwi.edu/about-cwi to learn more.
The CTE Ambassador program:
• Encourages the exploration of CTE programs and careers, self-advocacy, leadership, inclusion, and the creation of social and career-oriented networks.
• Seeks to encourage and support students who are choosing a career path based on individual interest, talent, and ability regardless of traditional gender stereotypes.
Through participation in the program, CTE Ambassadors are provided with skills, experiences, and opportunities to help increase their ability to reach personal and academic goals related to their education and beyond.
As an Ambassador, you will
• Encourage exploration of careers
• Facilitate the transition to college by creating a welcoming and informative environment
• Serve as a resource for information about academic policies, programs, and on- and off-campus resources and activities
• Serve as academic and social role models
• Dedicate 3-5 hours a week to training, recruiting, and planning Industry Expert Speaker presentations
• Ability and willingness to work no more than 5 hours per week
• Have and maintain a 2.5 GPA
• Be in and maintain good disciplinary standing
Additional Instructions for Applicants:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other applicable legally protected status.