Supervisor, Adult Basic Education
Student, Part-Time Non-Benefited
The College of Western Idaho (CWI) is committed to empowering students to succeed by providing affordable and accessible education to advance the local and global workforce.
Offering premier programs and degrees that make a difference, CWI remains a top choice for higher education in the Treasure Valley. Empowering the community one student at a time, CWI moves fearlessly forward paving the way to bold new futures with flexible options, exceptional tuition value, and support every step of the way.
Visit cwi.edu/about-cwi to learn more.
Assist staff with teaching in the classroom. May distribute materials in the classroom, participate in classroom activities, and lead small group discussions. May also plan and facilitate workshops and other educational activities.
Opportunities for growth based on level of experience.
• May assist students in scheduling appointments, including assisting them in determining needed resources
• May answer, screen, and direct incoming calls, record messages, schedule appointments, and greet walk-in customers
• May assist in filing, package tracking, and mail distribution
• Other duties as assigned
• Awarded work-study funding by College of Western Idaho
• Must possess excellent customer service skills.
• Good working knowledge of office support functions including word processing, filing, composing a variety of business documents; reception; gathering and compiling data; and balancing and coordinating a workload for multiple projects.
• Proficiency in PC hardware and software applications.
• Must be able to handle a busy office, with multiple phone lines and constant traffic while remaining calm.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Must be flexible and adapt well to change.
• Must be extremely dependable.
• Bilingual preferred (Spanish, Swahili, French, Dari, Arabic, Russian, or Ukrainian)
Additional Instructions for Applicants:
In addition to uploading your resume, please upload the email received from Financial Aid establishing eligibility for the Work-Study Program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other applicable legally protected status.