Assistant Director, Testing Services
Student, Part-Time Non-Benefited
Posted Pay Range:
$13.00 per hour
The College of Western Idaho (CWI) is committed to empowering students to succeed by providing affordable and accessible education to advance the local and global workforce.
Offering premier programs and degrees that make a difference, CWI remains a top choice for higher education in the Treasure Valley. Empowering the community one student at a time, CWI moves fearlessly forward paving the way to bold new futures with flexible options, exceptional tuition value, and support every step of the way.
Visit cwi.edu/about-cwi to learn more.
Performs general office/customer support functions.
Duties typically include: providing general information; responding to routine inquiries; operating basic office machinery; answering phones; making appointments; filing, maintaining records, conducting tours to prospective students, or assisting with student events. May aid in the facilitation of tests and general support for the Assessment Centers. May provide patron assistance functions for events.
• Assist students in scheduling appointments with Student Affairs staff, including assisting them in determining needed resources
• Answer, screen, and direct incoming calls, record messages, schedule appointments, and greet walk-in customers
• Assist in filing, package tracking, and mail distribution
• Other duties as assigned
• Work-study funding through College of Western Idaho
• Must possess excellent customer service skills.
• Good working knowledge of office support functions including word processing, filing, composing a variety of business documents; reception; gathering and compiling data; and balancing and coordinating a workload for multiple projects.
• Proficiency in PC hardware and software applications.
• Must be able to handle a busy office, with multiple phone lines and constant traffic while remaining calm.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Must be flexible and adapt well to change.
• Must be extremely dependable.
Additional Instructions for Applicants:
In addition to uploading your resume, please upload the email received from Financial Aid establishing eligibility for the Work-Study Program.
Testing Services has two locations, Boise and Nampa. Students may choose the location that best accommodates their class schedule
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other applicable legally protected status.