Back to search results
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Temporary - Full Time
- Consulting / Strategy, Accounting / Finance, Transport Operations & Logistics
Aurizon is committed to a diverse workforce and we encourage female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
About the role:
Undertake specialist analysis to identify the areas that require process improvement, deeper capacity analysis and to deliver process improvement or design new processes to achieve business outcomes. You will be a key contact in providing guidance and coordination on process improvement across core end to end processes.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Liaise directly with business process stakeholders to analyse, prioritise, track and assist in the delivery of profit improvement initiatives
- Work with business and technical resources to achieve business process deliverables;
- Assist stakeholders in facilitating process and data activities, including the validation of applicable data, systems and metrics;
- Facilitate workshops and process discovery sessions to analyse and align processes and create visual models to represent these;
- Collect, analyse and define business and process requirements to support a new “To Be” model
- Utilise and reference the organisational process model in line with the organisation’s process modelling and standards to document new and existing business processes
- Participate in working sessions to provide process clarity, align to organisational process model and encourage process buy in
- Support the organisation in its Business Management System, with which the organisation continuously improves processes.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean or BPR (relevant Tertiary qualification and/or Six Sigma certification will be looked upon favourably)
- Understanding of business principles Strategy or Business background would be highly regarded.
- Ability to foster close working relationships within the business to facilitate delivery of process improvement initiatives
- Proven experience in working within a large Program environment and ability to manage multiple stakeholders, and negotiating common goals
- Demonstrated ability to deliver clear, effective written & verbal communication with people at all levels within the organisation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, familiarity with business analysis techniques (BABOK)
- Able to work constructively within a dynamic team of professionals and be a good self-manager/motivator and be resilience to criticism
- Ability to manage change and experience utilising change management methodologies (Prosci, PCI)
- Experience working with SAP ECC HCM (Human Capital Management) in mid-large organisations
- Experience process mapping using BPMN (preferably with Bizagi);
- Experience working with process frameworks (preferably APQC);
- Excellent writing skills with an ability to produce and maintain documentation;
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment that values gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Subject to business needs)
Safety: We have a relentless focus to ZEROHarm.
People: We seek diverse perspectives.
Integrity: We have the courage to do the right thing.
Customer: We strive to be the first choice for our customers.
Excellence: We set and achieve ambitious goals.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Tyson on 0730191199
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now